Raja announce final Covid-19 results before Zamalek semi-final
Raja are ready for tomorrow's semi-final return leg against Zamalek and have a full squad after all of their players returned negative tests on arrival in Cairo.
The Raja Casablanca squad underwent a final Covid-19 test ahead of tomorrow's champions league semi-final return leg against Zamalek with the club declaring that all results were negative. It means that the Moroccans have a full squad available for the game.
The club announced on their official Twitter account that the results of the tests had been conducted under CAF supervision "Raja club has received the results of the Covid-19 tests taken by the club's expedition members on Monday upon their arrival at the hotel.
"The whole process took place under direct supervision from CAF as per the newly-approved health protocol that followed the resumption of the African champions league championship. All members returned negative results" the statement added.
The return leg between the two African giants was initially scheduled for 24 October before that date was modified due to the spread of Covid-19 infection at Raja's camp. Due to the late recovery of players, the game was further postponed till 4 November.
Zamalek has secured a one-goal lead in the first leg that was played in Casablanca last month with a header from Achraf Bencharki. The winner tomorrow will meet Egypt's Al Ahly who recorded a sweeping 5-1 on aggregate victory over Wydad, in the final.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...