"Cristiano is ignorant and has no respect for his team-mates"
Former Juventus player Pasquale Bruno took a swipe at the Portuguese striker for his manner of behaving in the club's dressing room.
Cristiano Ronaldo is finally back in action for Juventus following his time away from the game after being diagnosed positive with covid-19.
The striker played for the entire Champions League match away against Ferencvaros in Budapest but failed to get among the goalscorers as Juve claimed a 1-4 win. However after the game, the Portuguese star was singled out for criticism by ex bianconeri star Pasquale Bruno who played with the Turin based outfit from 1987-1990 with Bruno singling out Ronaldo's manner of behaving in the Juve dressing room.
"He's ignorant. He's been living in Italy now for two years and has yet to learn the language. He uses Spanish to express himself. He has no respect for his team-mates or Italians in general", claimed the 58-year-old on the Mediaset Italia television show Tiki Taka.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live
- 2030 WORLD CUP Johnson backs UK bid for 2030 World Cup, offers stadiums for Euro 2020
- SERIE A The things that Georgina prohibits Cristiano from doing at home
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 Third stimulus check: when is it coming in March?
- BARCELONA FC Barcelona cleared from Barçagate, Bartomeu provisionally released
- NBA NBA: Harden triple-double leads Nets to win, Zion stuns Jazz