Manchester City target Haaland, Lautaro Martínez - rumour has it
Borussia Dortmund's Erling Braut Haaland and Inter's Lautaro Martínez are reportedly at the top of Manchester City's shopping list in attack.
Manchester City are reportedly targeting two of Europe's top talents as they bid to strengthen in attack next season.
Top story: Man City eye Haaland and Martínez
Borussia Dortmund star Erling Braut Haaland and Inter forward Lautaro Martínez top City's wish list for next year, according to 90min.
Haaland and Martínez have been heavily linked with Real Madrid and Barcelona, respectively.
The report says with Sergio Agüero's future unclear and some questions over Gabriel Jesus, City are prioritising a forward.
Haaland is the equal top goalscorer in the Champions League this season with four, converting 60 per cent of his big chances.
Martínez has a goal and an assist in three Champions League games, while creating five chances.
Meanwhile, the Daily Star reports City are weighing up using their £25 million buy-back clause on Aston Villa midfielder Douglas Luiz, while they are also looking at star Jack Grealish.
90min 𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚: Manchester City will prioritise the signing of a new striker in 2021. Erling Haaland and Lautaro Martinez are the club's top targets.— 90min (@90min_Football) November 15, 2020
Round-up: Pogba, Calhanoglu, Boateng, García...
- While Paul Pogba is reportedly unhappy at Manchester United, Fabrizio Romano says the Premier League giants want to extend the midfielder's contract, although nothing is advanced. Pogba's current deal runs until 2022.
- Hakan Calhanoglu seems set to leave Milan. Mundo Deportivo reports Atlético Madrid are in pole position to sign the midfielder, who has also been linked to Manchester United, Juventus and Inter. Calhanoglu is out of contract at the end of the season.
- Staying at Milan and Milan Live claims the Serie A outfit are looking at Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng, another player whose deal expires at the end of the campaign.
- Barcelona could be looking to raise funds in January. Sport says Riqui Puig and Carles Aleñá are set for January exits.
- Also at Barcelona and Mundo Deportivo reports the LaLiga giants will rely on Óscar Mingueza, Arnau Comas or Santiago Mingo from the B team if Manchester City do not lower their asking price, believed to be €15m, for defender Eric García in January.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Martin Luther King Jr Day: most famous quotes & speeches
- US POLITICS Biden-Harris reveal inauguration playlist: songs and where to listen
- NFL NFL conference championship finals: dates, times & previews
- NFL Playoff Final When and where is Super Bowl LV 2021? - Date, location & kick-off time
- NFL Patrick Mahomes injured: When could he return?
- UNITED STATES $1,400 third stimulus check updates today: when is it coming, What Biden said about it, eligibility, IRS tax | Live