Fabio Cannavaro's son Andrea signs for Lazio
Andrea Cannavaro, son of Italy great Fabio, has returned to his homeland to join Lazio's youth system.
The teenage son of former Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro has signed for Lazio. Andrea Cannavaro, who is 16, has joined the Biancocelesti's Under-17 side, coached by Marco Alboni. The youngster had been on the books at Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao, where his father has been head coach since 2017.
Cannavaro's success in China
Former Inter Milan, Juventus and Real Madrid defender Fabio Cannavaro spent most of his career in Italy's top flight, although he never won the Serie A title. He captained Italy to their World Cup triumph in Germany in 2006, his displays helping him to win the Ballon d'Or later that year. He has enjoyed success as a coach in China, winning the League One title with Tianjin Quanjian in 2016 and the Super League with Guangzhou last year.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move