Zlatan's big hearted gesture for his Milan team-mates
The Swedish striker managed to secure a new PS5 device for each of his team-mates at the Serie A club on the day of release for the latest Sony gadget.
On the very day of it's release, Zlatan Ibrahimovic managed to secure a PlayStation 5 device for each of his AC Milan team-mates with global demand for the gadget seeing limited supplies available.
A wonderful gesture from the 39-year-old Swedish striker with the likes of Samu Castillejo and Mussacchio publishing messages of thanks via Instagram.
Zlatan is enjoying a fine run of form with the veteran Swedish star having bagged eight goals in the five Serie A games he's played in this season firing the 'Rrossoneri' to the summit of the Italian league table.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus What travel recommendations have the CDC established for Thanksgiving?
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- BOXING Tyson vs Jones Jr: Two boxing legends and the shock defeats in their storied careers
- LIGA MX There will be a Clásico Nacional in both Women’s and Men’s playoffs in the Liga MX
- LIGA MX Four key matchups to be aware for the quarter-finals in the Liga MX
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford