Zlatan's big hearted gesture for his Milan team-mates
The Swedish striker managed to secure a new PS5 device for each of his team-mates at the Serie A club on the day of release for the latest Sony gadget.
On the very day of it's release, Zlatan Ibrahimovic managed to secure a PlayStation 5 device for each of his AC Milan team-mates with global demand for the gadget seeing limited supplies available.
A wonderful gesture from the 39-year-old Swedish striker with the likes of Samu Castillejo and Mussacchio publishing messages of thanks via Instagram.
Zlatan is enjoying a fine run of form with the veteran Swedish star having bagged eight goals in the five Serie A games he's played in this season firing the 'Rrossoneri' to the summit of the Italian league table.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Not time to panic, but LeBron's Lakers could use some help
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN Why is Sen. Ron Johnson proving unpopular during the Senate stimulus check debate?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea and Liverpool heading in different directions after champions ruthlessly exposed
- LEBRON JAMES LeBron releases first sneak-peak photos of new Space Jam movie
- US NEWS Can I get the child tax credit or the child care tax credit, and what are the differences?
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check