Lyon beaten for first time in four years as PSG end 80-game run
Olympique Lyonnais Féminin's incredible Division 1 streak came to an end at the hands of Paris Saint-Germain after an 80-game winning streak.
Lyon suffered their first Division 1 Féminine defeat in four years, the club's incredible streak halted by rivals Paris Saint-Germain on Friday.
The dominant force of women's football in France and Europe, Lyon's 80-match unbeaten league run – which featured 75 wins – was ended following a 1-0 loss.
Not since December 2016 had Lyon tasted league defeat, the 14-time reigning champions upstaged by PSG 1-0 in the French capital.
PSG challenging Lyon's dominance
PSG got the better of Lyon again at Parc des Princes, where Marie-Antoinette Katoto's 10th-minute goal settled the contest.
With the shock result, PSG moved top of the table by one point ahead of seven-time European champions and Champions League holders Lyon through nine matches.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will we one before 31 December?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ferencváros vs Barcelona: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: What Real Madrid need to qualify for last 16
- LIGA MX Jalisco governor confirms Chivas will host León behind closed doors
- Football Sundowns refuse Al-Ahly's offer for Sirino
- Ramos Sergio Ramos offers Conor McGregor a fight