Griezmann: "It is time to put things right"
Antoine Griezmann will be Jorge Valdano's guest on Universo Valdano (23:00 CET) on Movistar Plus on Monday night. In a short clip, he expressed his desire to speak publicly on several issues.
Antoine Griezmann will be Real Madrid legend Jorge Valdano's guest on of Universo Valdano on Monday night. Speaking in a clip of the show, he makes it clear that he wants to speak up and respond to all the recent accusations made against him.
The program, through a video on its social media, issued a small preview that shows the desire of the Frenchman to speak openly about some of the issues that currently surround him on and off the pitch.
"Since I have arrived, since my presentation at Barcelona, I have not spoken. As I said that day, I did not want to speak publicly, only on the field. Because I am like that, it is what I do best, to be with the ball at my feet. But It's time to make things clear, right? Because I've been putting up with different comments and I've said 'ok enough'."
The French attacker has chosen the platform to give his version of events at FC Barcelona, his departure from Atlético de Madrid and his relationship with Leo Messi. Griezmann already aired his own documentary, 'The Decision', through Movistar. At that time, he announced, to the surprise of Barça, that he was staying in the capital and would continue playing with Atlético. A year later, he would sign for the Catalan giants.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early