Zlatan Ibrahimovic attacks EA Sports for using his image
The AC Milan striker used his Twitter account to attack EA Sports for using his image without his permission in the FIFA 21 videogame.
On Monday, Zlatan Ibrahimovic used his Twitter account to attack EA Sports for using his image without his consent. According to the 39-year-old, the producers are profiting from his image in the new FIFA 21 video game and it is ‘Time to investigate.’
“Who gave FIFA EA Sport permission to use my name and face FifPro? I’m not aware of being a member of Fifpro and if I am I was put there without any real knowledge through some weird maneuver. And for sure I never allowed FIFA or Fifpro to make money using me,” Ibra wrote on Twitter.
“Somebody is making profit on my name and face without any agreement all these years. Time to investigate.”
Who gave FIFA EA Sport permission to use my name and face? @FIFPro? I’m not aware to be a member of Fifpro and if I am I was put there without any real knowledge through some weird manouver.— Zlatan Ibrahimović (@Ibra_official) November 23, 2020
And for sure I never allowed @FIFAcom or Fifpro to make money using me
The Swedish striker scored a brace against Napoli on Sunday, but picked up a hamstring injury and AC Milan announced on Monday that he will be out at least three weeks. Ibra will miss the Europa League this week and several Serie A games. Zlatan has scored 11 goals in all competitions this year in just 10 appearances.
Other players also complaining
Ibrahimovic is not the only player that is complaining about EA Sports profiting from his image. Romelu Lukaku complained about his rating on FIFA 20 and Sami Khedira asked the company to change his haircut in the video game.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move