Isco agent confirms Bernabeu exit: "He wants to try another league"
Real Madrid midfielder Isco has decided to leave the Bernabeu after seven years and has his heart set on a move to a different division.
Isco's agent has confirmed the Real Madrid midfielder has decided to leave the Bernabéu at the first avaialable opportunity and said he has his heart set on leaving LaLiga to test himself in another country. The 28-year-old, who is contracted at Madrid until 2022, has slipped down the pecking order under Zinedine Zidane after the return of Marton Odegaard, making just three league starts so far this season.
Everton, Arsenal and Manchester City have been linked with the 38-time Spain international, who has been at Madrid since 2013.
His agent and father, Francisco Alarcón, said Isco was seeking a move, but would have no problems staying at Madrid.
Isco happy to stay at Real Madrid
"Right now, we have no offers, but Isco wants to try another league," he told Cadena SER on Monday. He added: "Staying in Madrid would not be a problem."
Isco has won two LaLiga titles and four Champions Leagues among numerous other trophies since joining Madrid from Málaga.
However, he last made at least 20 league starts in a single campaign in 2017-18.
Te recomendamos en English
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Granada 1-4 Real Madrid: LaLiga title race now a capital affair
- Climate News Carbon Tax: What is it and who is calling for the federal government to implement one?
- Real Madrid Kroos' season could be over after covid-19 contact
- FA CUP FA Cup prize money: how much do the winners get?
- Coupe de France final PSG: Neymar banned for Coupe de France final against Monaco
- Coronavirus Where won't you have to wear a mask after the vaccine and in what cases?