Black Friday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
The biggest shopping day of the year is upon us. If you're going to a Walmart, Costco or Target store to get your bargains this year, here are some hot tips.
Unless you can’t buy the deal online, it’s safer this year to stick with online shopping. Due to the surge in coronavirus cases across the US, and increased travel and social contact following Thanksgiving, you could be putting yourself and others at unnecessary risk by hitting the shops in person tomorrow. If you just can't stay away, we've got you covered.
Walmart Black Friday deals and opening hours
Opening hours: All Walmart stores will open at 5 a.m. (local time) on Black Friday in-store event days.
- Shopping for wireless headphones that won’t get tangled in your covid-19 mask? Look no further than the Apple AirPods Pro. Save $50, now $199, originally $249.
- Or more your style to go for 40 hours of listening and cushioned ear cups. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones has you covered. Save $60, now $119, originally $179.
- Crumby quarantine floor getting you down? The Shark’s Self Empty Navigation Robot Vacuum couldn’t make cleaning easier. Save $70, now $329, originally $399.
Costco Black Friday deals and opening hours
Opening hours: open 9am
- Looking to get the latest Apple offering, and then some? Costco are offering $540 off a second iPhone 12 when you buy one full price, valid until 11/30.
- If spying on your dog or partner when they’re home is your jam, Black Friday brings $90 Off Blink 5 Camera Security System to Costco, available to members only.
- Apparently, Oscar-winning sound engineers tuned the Sonos Beam Shadow Edition to emphasize the sound of the human voice. Get a load of the latest voice controlled home device. Save $80, now $289.99, originally $369.99.
Target Black Friday deals and opening hours
Opening hours: opens 7am
- Getting healthy after an overindulgent Thanksgiving? Us too. The Fitbit Versa 2 has an excellent battery life and all new interface: save $50, now $130, originally $180.
- With only 28 days until Christmas, it’s time to get the house all spruced up. Target have 40% off Unlit and Pre-lit Alberta Spruce Artificial Christmas Trees, starting from $15.00
- And for all the pumpkin pie crust on the floor that you just can’t bring yourself to clean, let the iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum do it all for you: save $100, now $180, originally $280.
Don’t be a super-sale super-spreader
When shopping for your Black Friday deals in person this year, be sure to take the usual precautions to stay safe when catching your bargains. Department stores can lack proper ventilation and hunting the bargain of the year may mean you’re in there for a while…
- Wear a mask at all times. Ensure it covers your nose and mouth and is made of at least two layers of fabric, without vents.
- Keep your distance, stay at least 6 feet from other people at all times, to protect yourself as much as other shoppers and staff. Public health is more important than that last pair of socks…
- Use an alcohol gel with 60% alcohol or more before and after touching any store items or fixtures (like door handles, displays). After paying too, of course.
- Avoid touching any item unnecessarily, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Go get ‘em!
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Martin Luther King Jr Day: most famous quotes & speeches
- US POLITICS Biden-Harris reveal inauguration playlist: songs and where to listen
- NFL NFL conference championship finals: dates, times & previews
- NFL Playoff Final When and where is Super Bowl LV 2021? - Date, location & kick-off time
- NFL Patrick Mahomes injured: When could he return?
- UNITED STATES $1,400 third stimulus check updates today: when is it coming, What Biden said about it, eligibility, IRS tax | Live