Maradona-inspired kit unveiled by Napoli in clash vs. Roma
Both Napoli and kit manufacturer Kappa conceived the idea of a Diego Maradona-inspired jersey last year with the 'albiceleste' shirt making its debut on Sunday.
Another element to the tribute from the Italian side as a new fourth kit inspired by Maradona and Argentina – a project which was conceived last year by Italian sportswear company Kappa and the club with the shirt making its debut last night in the Serie A win over AS Roma.
A Napoli statement read: "A year ago, together with Kappa, we thought of designing a special jersey that echoes Diego Maradona, his beloved Argentina and the close-knit bond with the people of Naples. "Our hope was that Diego would be able to see it, perhaps even wear it and share in our excitement about it.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA Skills Challenge: which players will participate in the 2021 edition?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 Does NBA League Pass include NBA All-Star 2021?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming & when it could pass Senate vote, IRS tax return | Live
- 2021 TAX FILING Has the IRS already started refunding tax return 2021?
- NFL Denver Broncos: Stay locked on Drew or hand keys to a rookie QB?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK How to claim a missing stimulus check on your 2020 tax return