Alarm bells as Madrid confirm Odegaard to undergo tests
The Norwegian is a major doubt for the key games this week and will undergo a series of tests on Tuesday after complaining of pain in his left leg.
Martin Odegaard is seeing his progression this season hampered by injury. Today, the Norwegian player failed to train with the rest of the group as the player complained of muscular pains in his left leg which will be examined further tomorrow after a series of tests are conducted on the player. Meanwhile, the club hope that the problem is not of a serious nature with games still coming thick and fast for Zidane's men.
At this point, it appears the Norwegian central player will be absent for the Champions League clash against Borussia Monchengladbach and is also poised to miss Saturday's Madrid derby at home to Atleti.
Odegaard and a series of knee issues
Playing with Real Sociedad on loan last season, Odegaard missed spells of the season with an ankle problem ruling him out of action in November. His problems then passed top his right knee with tendon issues even promoting calls for an operation.
The midfielder missed three of the last 11 games of the restart following the enforced pandemic hiatus with Real Sociedad and under Zidane back at Real Madrid, suffered a muscular problem in October which saw the Norwegian out of action for over three weeks.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: can I get it if I also received the third stimulus check?
- US NEWS Lyrids meteor shower 2021: dates, times and how to see in the US
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Is it possible to use the money from the stimulus check to pay the rent or the mortgage?
- CORONAVIRUS US Coronavirus US: is a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine necessary?
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?