CAF announces African Super Cup dates on Friday
The African football governing body said that the official dates for the African Super cup finals of 2020 and 2021 will be declared on Friday.
Confederation of African Football "CAF" said in a statement that the dates and the venues for 2020 and 2021 Super Cup games will be announced on Friday by the acting CAF president Constant Omari.
The statement said that Omari will hold a press conference on Friday to announce the official dates of both events. In addition, the statement revealed the agenda of the executive committee meeting that will be held at one of Cairo's hotels next Thursday to discuss several issues.
CAF executive committee meeting to discuss many African Football issues:
The decisions to-be-made on Thursday will be announced on Friday by Omari in a press conference that will be held at the same hotel.
Al-Ahly of Egypt who have been crowned CAF CL champions for the ninth time in their history are set for a fiery clash with Moroccan RS Berkane the champions of the African Confederation Cup in Cairo in the 2020 "Total" Super Cup.
The executive committee meeting will further tackle other issues including the updates on Ivory Coast preparations to host the 2023 AFCON as well as the 2020 CAF African Nations Championship that will be hosted by Cameroon.
The meeting's agenda also comprises the regulations of the Women CAF champions league competition and the dates and venues for the next two editions of the African Super Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 MLS SEASON Inter Miami: 2021 MLS regular-season schedule
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo missing for Juventus' trip to Atalanta
- QATAR 2022 Tim Cahill, aiming for success in new Aspire Academy role
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey winners list: who has lifted the most Copas?
- BASEBALL Dodgers blow as Cody Bellinger suffers hairline fracture in left fibula
- NBA Simmons backs Embiid for MVP: "I don't know how to stop him!"