Haaland to spark €75m Real Madrid, Man Utd and Liverpool bidding war?
Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland is apparently available for €75million ahead of next season, alerting Real Madrid, Liverpool and Manchester United.
Erling Haaland will reportedly cost a suitor €75million next year with Real Madrid, Liverpool and Manchester United all interested in the prolific Dortmund and Norway striker.
Haaland has been linked with a move away from Dortmund after dominating with the Bundesliga giants and the 20-year-old could be available for an affordable fee next year, according to reports.
Although Dortmund have stated they intend to retain their prize asset until at least 2022, the interest from the Premier League and Liga giants could be enough to turn the youngster's head.
Haaland available for €75m
"It's 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 of the best, he's made them pay!" 🔥 pic.twitter.com/LJvhydnn7O— Borussia Dortmund (@BlackYellow) November 26, 2020
Haaland can leave Dortmund for €75m next year, according to Esport3.
Real Madrid have been most heavily linked with a move for the forward, while Manchester United and Liverpool are also credited with interest.
Haaland, who is sidelined with a hamstring injury, has scored 33 goals in 32 games since arriving at Dortmund from Salzburg in January.
Alli up at Tottenham?
- Struggling for game time at Tottenham, Dele Alli could make a move in January. The Daily Mail reports Paris Saint-Germain are set to make another loan bid for Alli next month. Alli has played just 67 Premier League minutes this season.
- Amid inconsistent form and with injury worries, Barcelona may also be looking to strengthen in January. Sport reports Eric Garcia wants to join the club from Manchester City but may have to wait until the club's presidential election, which is due to be held on January 24. Garcia and Lyon star Memphis Depay feature on the cover of Mundo Deportivo, which says Ronald Koeman wants signings in January for Barca, who are ninth in LaLiga.
- Manchester United are considering their defensive options. The Manchester Evening News reports United are huge admirers of Brighton and Hove Albion defender Ben White, who is among their options alongside Real Madrid's Raphael Varane and RB Leipzig's Dayot Upamecano.
- A player who could exit Manchester United is Marcos Rojo. The Sheffield Star reports Sheffield United are interested in the defender.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Mbappé transfer: the nuclear option to force his departure from PSG
- EURO 2020 Busquets: "We'll send Van der Vaart a leg of ham as a thank you present"
- NBA Durant responds to Pippen after Bulls legend says Nets star 'doesn't have what LeBron has'
- TENNIS Defending champion Simona Halep ruled out of Wimbledon
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS $300 unemployment benefit: which states still keep payments?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Florentino explains Sergio Ramos' and Zidane's departures