Roy Keane: "I've never seen so many hugs and chats...this is a derby game"
The former Manchester United captain slammed the lack of intensity complaining of just two cards during the 90 minutes of action which ended 0-0.
Irishman Keane was not happy with the level of intensity after today's Manchester derby at Old Trafford which ended 0-0.
“Two bookings in a derby game, I have never seen so many hugs and chats after a derby game.
“I’m scratching my head and I’m really frustrated because I think you have to try and find a way to win a game of football."
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United