Roy Keane: "I've never seen so many hugs and chats...this is a derby game"
The former Manchester United captain slammed the lack of intensity complaining of just two cards during the 90 minutes of action which ended 0-0.
Irishman Keane was not happy with the level of intensity after today's Manchester derby at Old Trafford which ended 0-0.
“Two bookings in a derby game, I have never seen so many hugs and chats after a derby game.
“I’m scratching my head and I’m really frustrated because I think you have to try and find a way to win a game of football."
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?