Alarm bells for PSG as Neymar is stretchered off in tears
The Brazilian striker was stretchered off in time added on as PSG faced Lyon in Paris with OL's Thiago Mendes awarded a red card for the foul.
Bad news for PSG and Brazilian forward Neymar as once again the player was victim of a reckless challenge at the end of Sunday night's Ligue 1 clash in Paris.
The striker who has been in fine form recently was on the receiving end of a rash challenge from Thiago Mendes with the game in time added on at the Parc des Princes.
The Olympique Lyon player was given his marching orders following a VAR review after the player caught Neymar's ankle. The PSG striker was in clear pain and had to leave the pitch on a stretcher and was in a state of distress with early reports suggesting an ankle break.
PSG lost the game 0-1 and surrendered their lead at the top of the Ligue 1 table as Lille and Lyon now lead the way.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Mbappé transfer: the nuclear option to force his departure from PSG
- EURO 2020 Busquets: "We'll send Van der Vaart a leg of ham as a thank you present"
- NBA Durant responds to Pippen after Bulls legend says Nets star 'doesn't have what LeBron has'
- TENNIS Defending champion Simona Halep ruled out of Wimbledon
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS $300 unemployment benefit: which states still keep payments?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Florentino explains Sergio Ramos' and Zidane's departures