Golden Boy Haaland: "Juventus? I'm happy at Dortmund"
Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland denied he had ever been near a move to Juventus and had words of praise for Mino Raiola and Robert Lewandowski.
Erling Haaland picked up the 2020 Golden Boy award on Monday, a gong designed by Italian media outlet Tuttsport to recognize the best under-21 player of the year in Europe. After receiving his trophy, the Borussia Dortmund striker spoke about constant speculation over his future, with Manchester United Real Madrid, Juventus and others all linked with a move, but said he is happy at the Westfalenstadion for the time being.
“I’m very proud of this award,” Haaland said. “It’s a motivation for me to keep growing and improving.”
Haaland: "I'd love to get close to Lewandowski's achievement"
The Norway international had words of praise for his representative, Mino Raiola, who he described as “the best” while making it clear he was very happy to have the divisive super-agent in his corner. Haaland also lauded Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski: “He is one of the best in Europe, I watch him all the time and I’d love to win what he has won, to get close to his achievements.”
Haaland also addressed rumours of a deal with Juventus in typically forthright style: “Was I close to a move? People have said so, but I never said it. I’ve only been at Dortmund for a year and I’m very happy.”
Raiola hints at Serie A move
Raiola, however, added that his client was keeping his options open with half of Europe keen to secure his signature. “You can never rule out a journey in Italy for the best players.”
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?