Junior's return the only change in Koeman's squad list
Barcelona coach Ronald Koeman has included all of his available players in the list for tomorrow's visit from Valencia - 20 first team players and three from the reserves.
Ronald Koeman has practically repeated the same squad list for the fourth time in a row. The only change to the list is the return of defender Junior Firpo, who missed Wednesday's game against Real Sociedad to attend the birth of his son. The full-back is part of a squad which features 20 first team players - all of the available players, plus three from the B team for tomorrow's visit from Valencia.
Dembélé nearing return
Koeman still has several players out injured - Gerard Piqué, Ansu Fati and Sergi Roberto, who all have long-term problems and Ousmane Dembélé, who pulled his right hamstring in the Cádiz match. He is almost ready to return to full training and maybe could reappear for Tuesday's meeting with Valladolid or possibly for Eibar's visit to Camp Nou on 29 December.
Three B team players have been given a call-up: goalkeeper Arnau Tenas, defender Óscar Mingueza and forward Konrad de la Fuente.
Also in the list is Riqui Puig, in spite of continual punishment from Koeman for his attitude in training.
The full Barcelona squad reads: Ter Stegen, Neto, Lenglet, Umtiti, Araújo, Alba, Junior, Pjanic, De Jong, Matheus, Busquets, Dest, Aleñá, Pedri, Riqui Puig, Griezmann, Coutinho, Messi, Trincao, Braithwaite, Tenas, Konrad and Mingueza.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Will Amazon accept Bitcoin as a payment method?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Who are Japanese tennis star Naomi Osaka's parents?