Yoon Bit-Garam named ACL MVP while Hamdullah wins top goalscorer award
Ulsan Hyundai's midfielder has been rewarded for his stunning form throughout the campaign while Al-Nassr's Hamdullah was named the tournament's highest goalscorer.
The midfielder of the South Korean outfit earned the most valuable player award as he has played a crucial part in his team being crowned Asian Champions for the second time with impressive performances throughout the team's campaign.
Ulsan Hyundai of South Korea have been crowned Asian Champions for the second time in their history after defeating Persepolis of Iran in the AFC Champions League final game 2-1 at Al Janoub stadium in the Qatari capital Doha.
The 30-year-old found the back of the net four times helping his team qualify to the final game before Junior Negrao double secured the team's coronation in a 2-1 victory against Persepolis of Iran, in addition to creating many chances and being a crucial player in the team's attacking play.
Al-Nassr's Hamdullah named the highest goalscorer despite early elimination
Al-Nassr's Moroccan striker Abdelrazzak Hamdullah won the tournament's top goalscorer award despite finishing level on goals with Brazilian Junior Negrao with both marksmen scored 7 goals.
Hamdulla has been favored to win the award as he has played fewer games than Negrao since Al-Nassr saw of the competition at the hands of Persepolis in the competition's semi-final.
Hamdallah’s win makes him the first Al Nassr player, as well as the first from Morocco to win the prestigious honor, with his seven goals coming at a rate of one per match in an exceptional individual campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- NFL Roethlisberger to stay with Steelers for 2021 after agreeing new deal
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: what's the deadline for the Senate vote?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks What are automatic stimulus checks and will they become a reality?
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return 2021: how to calculate what you pay with income brackets and rates
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax credit for child care: how much it is per child and family?