Yoon Bit-Garam named ACL MVP while Hamdullah wins top goalscorer award
Ulsan Hyundai's midfielder has been rewarded for his stunning form throughout the campaign while Al-Nassr's Hamdullah was named the tournament's highest goalscorer.
The midfielder of the South Korean outfit earned the most valuable player award as he has played a crucial part in his team being crowned Asian Champions for the second time with impressive performances throughout the team's campaign.
Ulsan Hyundai of South Korea have been crowned Asian Champions for the second time in their history after defeating Persepolis of Iran in the AFC Champions League final game 2-1 at Al Janoub stadium in the Qatari capital Doha.
The 30-year-old found the back of the net four times helping his team qualify to the final game before Junior Negrao double secured the team's coronation in a 2-1 victory against Persepolis of Iran, in addition to creating many chances and being a crucial player in the team's attacking play.
Al-Nassr's Hamdullah named the highest goalscorer despite early elimination
Al-Nassr's Moroccan striker Abdelrazzak Hamdullah won the tournament's top goalscorer award despite finishing level on goals with Brazilian Junior Negrao with both marksmen scored 7 goals.
Hamdulla has been favored to win the award as he has played fewer games than Negrao since Al-Nassr saw of the competition at the hands of Persepolis in the competition's semi-final.
Hamdallah’s win makes him the first Al Nassr player, as well as the first from Morocco to win the prestigious honor, with his seven goals coming at a rate of one per match in an exceptional individual campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker
- COVID-19 NEWS How long does the Moderna vaccine last?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check 'plus-up' payment: can I claim for extra money?
- UK NEWS Prince Philip, husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, is dead at 99
- CELEBRITY NEWS DMX dies aged 50: rapper and actor suffers heart attack
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: how many Americans have already received the payments?