AC Milan snatch stoppage time winner to stay top of Serie A
Milan snatched a stoppage time winner with a Theo Hernandez header to beat Lazio 3-2 at home and stay top of Serie A on after the visitors had earlier hit back from two goals behind.
AC Milan snatched a stoppage time winner with a Theo Hernandez header to beat Lazio 3-2 at home and stay top of Serie A on Wednesday after the visitors had earlier hit back from two goals behind.
Milan got off to a flying start as Ante Rebic headed them in front after 10 minutes and Hakan Calhanoglu doubled their lead from a penalty seven minutes later.
Luis Alberto hauled Lazio back into the match, scoring from a rebound in the 28th minute after Ciro Immobile had a penalty saved by Gianluigi Donnarumma, and Immobile himself equalised just before the hour.
But Hernandez headed home in the second minute of stoppage time to leave Milan, still unbeaten after 14 games this season, with 34 points, one head of Inter Milan who earlier beat Verona 2-1.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO 2020 Tokyo 2020 Olympics - Football Tournament draws: as it happened
- FOOTBALL European Super League, live updates: all English clubs withdraw, reactions, Florentino Pérez, UEFA, clubs
- FOOTBALL European Super League 'hugely embarrassing' for Madrid president Perez
- FOOTBALL Inter and Atletico withdraw as Agnelli says European Super League is a no-go
- George and Clippers nip Blazers late, Irving leads way for Nets
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim