Fenerbahce, the next possible destination for Jesé
Fenerbahce, currently third in the Turkish Super Lig, are studying the possibility of signing Jesé, who was recently freed from his contract with PSG.
Fenerbahçe are looking to strengthen their squad with a forward during next month's transfer window and have set their sights on Jesé Rodríguez, who happens to be looking for a new club after rescinding his contract, by mutual agreement, with PSG a few weeks ago.
Various media outlets in Turkey report that the player's agent has been in contact with Fenerbahçe officials to discuss the possibility of the former Real Madrid and PSG player joining in the January window. Fenerbahçe currently sit third in the Turkish Süper Lig on 26 points - just three points behind leaders, Galatasaray.
Jesé Rodríguez, who is now 27, played a total of just 24 minutes over two games with PSG this season. The Spanish forward, who joined Real Madrid at Under-18 level, played 17 games and scored one goal last season on loan at Sporting Clube in Lisbon - the last in a series of loan spells as he no longer figured in the plans of PSG coach Thomas Tuchel.
Offers in Spain
Jesé is keen to find a new club and start playing again and there are a few LaLiga clubs who thinking about signing him.
Te recomendamos en English
- I can't name 10 clubs who could buy Haaland – Dortmund's Zorc disagrees with Raiola assessment
- BAYERN MUNICH Marvel Muller back in Bayern training after COVID isolation
- NBA LeBron and Lakers dealing with 'tough stretch' as Jazz set NBA record
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: differences and similarities with the other two payments
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: can the payment be approved in the House vote on Friday?
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play February: times, stream and how to watch for new PS4 & PS5 games