Fenerbahce, the next possible destination for Jesé
Fenerbahce, currently third in the Turkish Super Lig, are studying the possibility of signing Jesé, who was recently freed from his contract with PSG.
Fenerbahçe are looking to strengthen their squad with a forward during next month's transfer window and have set their sights on Jesé Rodríguez, who happens to be looking for a new club after rescinding his contract, by mutual agreement, with PSG a few weeks ago.
Various media outlets in Turkey report that the player's agent has been in contact with Fenerbahçe officials to discuss the possibility of the former Real Madrid and PSG player joining in the January window. Fenerbahçe currently sit third in the Turkish Süper Lig on 26 points - just three points behind leaders, Galatasaray.
Jesé Rodríguez, who is now 27, played a total of just 24 minutes over two games with PSG this season. The Spanish forward, who joined Real Madrid at Under-18 level, played 17 games and scored one goal last season on loan at Sporting Clube in Lisbon - the last in a series of loan spells as he no longer figured in the plans of PSG coach Thomas Tuchel.
Offers in Spain
Jesé is keen to find a new club and start playing again and there are a few LaLiga clubs who thinking about signing him.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Golden State Stimulus: What is it, who approved it, and how does it differ from federal stimulus check?
- NBA Lakers vs Suns live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- REAL MADRID 2-2 SEVILLA Zidane slams referee after controversial Sevilla penalty
- US News What states are ending pandemic-related unemployment benefits?
- LIGUE 1 PSG title chances dented by draw away to Rennes
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?