Giroud would be a useful signing for Juventus – Pirlo
Olivier Giroud is linked with a move from Chelsea and Andrea Pirlo confirmed Juventus' interest.
Juventus coach Andrea Pirlo said Chelsea forward Olivier Giroud would be a useful signing for the Serie A giants.
Giroud, 34, is again linked with a move from Chelsea after making just six starts in all competitions this season.
Juve and Inter are among the clubs linked with the France international, who has managed nine goals for Chelsea in 2020-21.
Pirlo: Giroud? We could use him at Juventus
Pirlo confirmed Juventus' interest as he seeks a back-up forward in January.
"Giroud? We could use him," he told DAZN after a 4-1 Serie A win over Udinese.
"But these are things that [Juventus sporting director Fabio] Paratici knows better than me.
"We talked about it but let's see if we will do something in the next few days."
Juventus are fifth in the table, 10 points behind leaders Milan, although they have a game in hand.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early