Marta Vieira announces she is to marry club team mate Toni Deion
The six-time FIFA World Player of the Year has announced that she is to wed Toni Deion, both are team mates at NWSL outfit, Orlando Pride.
Brazilian football star Marta Vieira da Silva announced on Monday that she will wed her partner, and fellow team mate Toni Deion. The six-time FIFA World Player of the Year, who many considered the greatest female footballer of all-time, made public her happy news by publishing various photographs on social media, posing together with her Orlando Pride team mate.
"This is another chapter in the story we are writing together," the striker wrote on Instagram in a post which she included a number of images of her with her long-term partner. Toni meanwhile, published a photo with a simple caption: "Yes!" together with heart emojis.
The two players met at their club, Orlando Pride and have been living together in Winter Park, Florida. They have three pet dogs, called Zoe, Zeca and Toby, and curiously, they share the same birthday, 19 February.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win