Zidane given go-ahead by LaLiga for Osasuna game
LaLiga have given Zidane the green light to travel with Real Madrid to Pamplona this weekend to take on Osasuna, despite having been in contact with a positive covid-19 case.
Zinedine Zidane may be with Real Madrid this weekend in Pamplona as his side travel north to face Osasuna. LaLiga have granted permission to the Madrid head coach to rejoin his team's activities after self-isolating, having come into contact with a positive case of covid-19. The French coach tested negative both in the antigen test that was carried out yesterday morning and in the PCR test, which were confirmed by the club on Thursday night.
After finding out the results of both tests, Real Madrid sent a medical report to LaLiga detailing the situation so that, in accordance with the protocol, it allows Zidane to be in the dugout tomorrow against Osasuna at El Sadar. LaLiga analysed the document sent by Madrid and have no more questions regarding the coach being a doubt to travel.
Zidane returns to training
Zidane will lead Madrid's last training session before the match against Los Rojillos on Friday afternoon in Valdebebas. Before the session, the French coach will appear at the pre-match press conference.
Despite the fact that Madrid usually travel during the day when they play at night, the club have decided to move the trip to Navarra forward to today to prevent clashing with the worsening of the weather conditions, due to the storm. The forecast of the AEMET in Spain states that there is an orange alert throughout the community and it will snow all day in Pamplona, with up to seven centimeters of snow expected to accumulate. The predicted temperature at the time of the game is minus one.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- Unemployment Benefits Why are recipients seeing unemployment benefits cut?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how many people are still waiting for it?
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin trial: can he appeal the sentence?
- SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: interview Florentino Pérez, ten clubs withdraw, reactions, UEFA, clubs
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: Manchester Utd fans break into training ground in anti-Glazer protest