PSG defender Kehrer tests positive for covid-19
Paris Saint-Germain have announced that Thilo Kehrer tested positive for coronavirus ahead of their Ligue 1 clash with Brest on Saturday.
Thilo Kehrer has tested positive for coronavirus, Paris Saint-Germain have confirmed.
Kehrer played the full 90 minutes of PSG's 1-1 draw with Saint-Etienne on Wednesday, the French champions' first game with Mauricio Pochettino at the helm.
PSG face Brest on Saturday in Ligue 1 before taking on Marseille in the Trophee des Champions on Wednesday.
A club statement read: "Thilo Kehrer has returned a positive test for COVID-19. He will start a period of isolation and is subject to the appropriate health protocols."
Kehrer – a 2018 signing from Schalke – has made 14 appearances across all competitions so far this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- NFL Roethlisberger to stay with Steelers for 2021 after agreeing new deal
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: what's the deadline for the Senate vote?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks What are automatic stimulus checks and will they become a reality?
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return 2021: how to calculate what you pay with income brackets and rates
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax credit for child care: how much it is per child and family?