PSG defender Kehrer tests positive for covid-19
Paris Saint-Germain have announced that Thilo Kehrer tested positive for coronavirus ahead of their Ligue 1 clash with Brest on Saturday.
Thilo Kehrer has tested positive for coronavirus, Paris Saint-Germain have confirmed.
Kehrer played the full 90 minutes of PSG's 1-1 draw with Saint-Etienne on Wednesday, the French champions' first game with Mauricio Pochettino at the helm.
PSG face Brest on Saturday in Ligue 1 before taking on Marseille in the Trophee des Champions on Wednesday.
A club statement read: "Thilo Kehrer has returned a positive test for COVID-19. He will start a period of isolation and is subject to the appropriate health protocols."
Kehrer – a 2018 signing from Schalke – has made 14 appearances across all competitions so far this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Real Madrid watch as tensions grow between Mbappé and PSG
- EURO 2020 Cristiano Ronaldo becomes European Championship's record goalscorer
- NBA Who are the highest paid NBA players in 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: what organizations are in favor of a new payment?
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?