Julen Lopetegui commits to Sevilla until June 2024
Sevilla demonstrated their faith in Lopetegui who has become the coach with the best percentage of wins in club history - 100 points in 54 games.
Sevilla announced today that they have renewed Julen Lopetegui's contract until June 2024. The Basque coach's first 19 months in Seville have been so successful that the club has decided to demonstrate the faith they have in him with a new deal. Lopetegui, whose previous contract was due to expire in 2022, is now the coach with the best percentage record in the history of the club. He guided the team to qualify for the Champions League in his first season and subsequently lift the club's sixth Europa League title.
Lopetegui excited to continue with Sevilla
Lopetegui's figures during his time at Sevilla say it all. Yesterday's 3-2 win against Real Sociedad meant that he has now reached 100 points in 54 top flight games. The team's percentage of unbeaten games under the coach is over 82%. Lopetegui said he is delighted to extend his stay: "It gives me great excitement, we are full of energy and eager to develop Monchi's project even further. We want to help to make Sevilla an even bigger club, but to do that, we need to keep working hard so that we can make the fans' dreams a reality".
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- NFL Roethlisberger to stay with Steelers for 2021 after agreeing new deal
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: what's the deadline for the Senate vote?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks What are automatic stimulus checks and will they become a reality?
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return 2021: how to calculate what you pay with income brackets and rates
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax credit for child care: how much it is per child and family?