Real Madrid target Camavinga: It's nice when big clubs are interested
Rennes and France sensation Eduardo Camavinga, 18, discussed his future as speculation grows.
Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga said "it is nice when a big club is interested" amid ongoing talk of a summer move to Real Madrid.
Camavinga has been tipped to make the switch from the Ligue 1 club to Madrid, who are long-time admirers of the France sensation.
Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain, Serie A champions Juventus and Manchester United have also been linked to the 18-year-old midfielder.
Camavinga on future: I keep a cool head
"Of course it is nice when a big club is interested in you," Camavinga told Canal as speculation mounts over his future. "[But] me, I keep a cool head.
"I am at Stade Rennais. We will wait until the end of the season.
"We will meet around the table and we will weigh the pros and cons [then]."
Camavinga made his debut for boyhood club Rennes in 2019 and he has quickly emerged as one of football's most sought-after talents.
The Frenchman has one goal and an assist in 17 league appearances this season for fifth-placed Rennes, who are seven points adrift of Ligue 1 leaders Lyon following Saturday's 2-2 draw between the clubs.
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 Can I still file my taxes on Monday 17 May?
- INTERNATIONAL Mancini extends Italy deal until after 2026 World Cup
- PREMIER LEAGUE Solskjaer still unsure of Juan Mata's future at Manchester United
- BELGIUM Martínez: Hazard's condition the best he's had for a long time
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid in talks with Raúl
- NBA What did Lebron James say about the NBA Play-in?