PSG: Neymar back in training as Pochettino's men prepare for Marseille
Neymar is yet to play for Paris Saint-Germain under new boss Mauricio Pochettino, but was involved in training on Monday.
Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar returned to training on Monday in a boost to the Ligue 1 side's preparations for a Trophée des Champions clash with Marseille.
Neymar reportedly "50-50" to play against Marseille
The Brazilian has not yet featured under Mauricio Pochettino, having sustained an ankle injury in December.
According to Le Parisien, the former Barcelona forward is "50-50" to face Marseille in Wednesday's game in Lens.
Neymar has only managed seven Ligue 1 appearances this season, scoring three times and providing three assists.
His most telling performances have been in the Champions League, where six goals in five games helped PSG to win a tough Group H ahead of RB Leipzig and Manchester United.
Paredes, Danilo and Kimpembe also back in PSG training
Leandro Paredes, Danilo Pereira and Presnel Kimpembe, who suffered a hamstring injury last month, also resumed training in Monday's session.
Pochettino, who took over following Thomas Tuchel's sacking in December, is bidding to win his first trophy as a coach this week.
He recorded his first win as PSG boss on Saturday, when Moise Kean, Mauro Icardi and Pablo Sarabia scored in a 3-0 Ligue 1 victory over Brest.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid in talks for Roma full-back Spinazzola
- NBA Hornets' LaMelo Ball named NBA Rookie of the Year
- NBA playoffs 2021 "Underdog mentality" key to another Hawks stunner
- NBA playoffs 2021 Paul George carries Clippers to critical victory over Jazz
- TENNIS Nadal withdraws from Wimbledon and Olympics
- US NEWS How does the bipartisan infrastructure bill compare to Biden's American Jobs Plan?