PSG: Neymar back in training as Pochettino's men prepare for Marseille
Neymar is yet to play for Paris Saint-Germain under new boss Mauricio Pochettino, but was involved in training on Monday.
Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar returned to training on Monday in a boost to the Ligue 1 side's preparations for a Trophée des Champions clash with Marseille.
Neymar reportedly "50-50" to play against Marseille
The Brazilian has not yet featured under Mauricio Pochettino, having sustained an ankle injury in December.
According to Le Parisien, the former Barcelona forward is "50-50" to face Marseille in Wednesday's game in Lens.
Neymar has only managed seven Ligue 1 appearances this season, scoring three times and providing three assists.
His most telling performances have been in the Champions League, where six goals in five games helped PSG to win a tough Group H ahead of RB Leipzig and Manchester United.
Paredes, Danilo and Kimpembe also back in PSG training
Leandro Paredes, Danilo Pereira and Presnel Kimpembe, who suffered a hamstring injury last month, also resumed training in Monday's session.
Pochettino, who took over following Thomas Tuchel's sacking in December, is bidding to win his first trophy as a coach this week.
He recorded his first win as PSG boss on Saturday, when Moise Kean, Mauro Icardi and Pablo Sarabia scored in a 3-0 Ligue 1 victory over Brest.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA Skills Challenge: which players will participate in the 2021 edition?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 Does NBA League Pass include NBA All-Star 2021?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming & when it could pass Senate vote, IRS tax return | Live
- 2021 TAX FILING Has the IRS already started refunding tax return 2021?
- NFL Denver Broncos: Stay locked on Drew or hand keys to a rookie QB?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK How to claim a missing stimulus check on your 2020 tax return