Leo Duarte joins Istanbul Basaksehir on 18-month loan deal from AC Milan
Turkish side Istanbul Basaksehir have the option to sign centre/back Leo Duarte permanently when his loan deal from AC Milan expires in June 2022.
Leo Duarte has joined Istanbul Basaksehir on an initial 18-month loan deal from AC Milan. The Süper Lig side have the option to buy the 24-year-old permanently at the end of his loan deal on 30 June 2022.
Centre-back Duarte joined Milan in August 2019 in a reported €11million deal from Flamengo. He made six appearances for the club last season – all in Serie A – and has appeared only three times this season in all games across the Italian top flight and the Europa League.
A Milan statement read: "The club would like to thank Leo for his professionalism and wishes him the best for his personal and professional future."
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 MLS SEASON Inter Miami: 2021 MLS regular-season schedule
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo missing for Juventus' trip to Atalanta
- QATAR 2022 Tim Cahill, aiming for success in new Aspire Academy role
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey winners list: who has lifted the most Copas?
- BASEBALL Dodgers blow as Cody Bellinger suffers hairline fracture in left fibula
- NBA Simmons backs Embiid for MVP: "I don't know how to stop him!"