Transfer talk: Barcelona want Haaland, Sergio Ramos to Man United?
It has been reported that Erling Braut Haaland could join Barcelona at the end of the season, while United are said to be eyeing a move for Sergio Ramos.
TOP STORY – HAALAND COULD LEAVE BVB AT SEASON'S END
Borussia Dortmund star Erling Braut Haaland could leave the Bundesliga club for Barcelona at the end of the season, according to a report in the Catalan media.
Haaland has been linked with the likes of Barça, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City and Juventus following his exploits for Dortmund.
The Norway international forward reportedly has a 75-million-euro release clause that comes into force in 2022, but TV3 programme Onze says he could depart sooner than that.
🔥 HAALAND SORTIRÀ DEL DORTMUND— Onze (@OnzeTv3) January 12, 2021
🔊 "Haaland no continuarà al Dortmund i Raiola farà el possible per intentar col·locar-lo aquí"
🔊 "Li interessa tenir bones relacions amb el Barça"
🔊 "Raiola no ha parlat amb cap precandidat, però sí amb Minguella"#OnzeE3 pic.twitter.com/Yc6CEP6e4n
ROUND-UP: SERGIO RAMOS, MANDZUKIC
- Fabrizio Romano says United are not working on a deal to sign Madrid captain Sergio Ramos. The Spanish superstar is out of contract at the end of the season, and he has been linked with Paris Saint-Germain, Juve, City, Chelsea and Liverpool. A move to Liverpool is reportedly not on the horizon due to his role in the injury to Mohamed Salah in the 2018 Champions League final.
- City have joined Serie A champions Juve in the race to sign Sassuolo star Manuel Locatelli, reports the Daily Mail.
- According to Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and Tuttomercatoweb, Milan are set to meet with free agent Mario Mandzukic over the next 24 hours to discuss a short-term deal. Staying at San Siro, Sky Sport Italia says the Rossoneri are close to signing Torino midfielder Soualiho Meite on loan with the option to buy.
- Arsenal are interested in Barça goalkeeper Neto, claims Sky Sports. With backup Alex Runarsson struggling in London, the Gunners are hoping to bring in Neto on loan.
Juventus are set to complete the signing of Bryan Reynolds from Dallas FC.— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 13, 2021
He’ll renew his passport in the next days, he’ll join Benevento side in Serie A until June [Juve can’t sign any extra UE player now] then next season Reynolds will play for Juve. @UCLonCBSSports
- Juventus are set to complete the signing of American defender Bryan Reynolds from MLS club Dallas, says Fabrizio Romano. The 19-year-old will join Benevento until June, before linking up with Juve.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: WHO approves Sinopharm | Efficacy, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- ENTERTAINMENT Jupiter's Legacy cast: who is who in the Netflix series?
- MOTHER'S DAY 2021 Do florists deliver flowers on Mother’s Day? What are the most common flowers?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Sinopharm vaccine: efficacy, dose, stock and differences with Pfizer, Sinovac, Moderna, Janssen...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS When will SSI recipients receive the Golden State Stimulus?