AC Milan: Calhanoglu and Theo Hernández test positive for Covid-19
Hakan Calhanoglu and Theo Hernández are both asymptomatic and isolating following positive swab tests on Saturday, Milan confirmed.
AC Milan have announced that two members of the first team squad, Hakan Calhanoglu and Theo Hernández have tested positive for Covid-19. The two cases were discovered following swab tests carried out on Saturday, with the club immediately informing the health authorities upon learning the results.
Both players are asymptomatic and the rest of the squad tested negative, Milan confirmed in a statement released on Sunday. Calhanoglu and Hernández are now isolating at home, leaving Milan without the duo for some key fixtures coming up in January.
The Serie A leaders - who have lost just once in league action this season so far - visit Cagliari on Monday, then host Atalanta at San Siro next Saturday. There is also a Coppa Italia quarter-final clash with rivals Inter looming on the horizon, that tie due to be played on 25 January.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 MLS SEASON Inter Miami: 2021 MLS regular-season schedule
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo missing for Juventus' trip to Atalanta
- QATAR 2022 Tim Cahill, aiming for success in new Aspire Academy role
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey winners list: who has lifted the most Copas?
- BASEBALL Dodgers blow as Cody Bellinger suffers hairline fracture in left fibula
- NBA Simmons backs Embiid for MVP: "I don't know how to stop him!"