Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
The 37-year-old was named the starting quarterback for the Green Bay Packers in 2008 and two years later he led the Pack to a Super Bowl win.
Aaron Rodgers entered the NFL Draft in 2005 and he was the 24th pick that year. In the first round the Green Bay Packers opted to select Rodgers to become the backup of Brett Favre. After three years of backing up Favre, the Packers decided to name Rodgers as the starting quarterback for the 2008 NFL season.
One Super Bowl ring
It took Aaron Rodgers two years to lead the Packers to another Super Bowl victory and in 2010 they defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers 31 to 25. Rodgers was named the Super Bowl XIV after completing 24 of 39 passes for 304 yards and three touchdowns.
One year later, Rodgers failed to lead the team to another Super Bowl but he was named the 2011 Associated Press Athlete of the Year and voted the league Most Valuable Player. Three years later he won another league MVP title as the quarterback of the Green Bay Packers.
Rodgers has led the NFL five times in touchdown-to-interception ratio (2011, 2012, 2014, 2018 and 2020), twice in touchdown passes (2016, 2020) and once in completion percentage (2020). He is also the third on the NFL’s all-time regular season career passing rating list with a regular season career passer rating of over 200.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Derek Chauvin found guilty of murder of George Floyd, updates, reaction
- George Floyd Derek Chauvin jury verdict live online: George Floyd Death Trial | Deliberation, possible charges...
- US News Unemployment benefits: What state has the best payments?
- NFL Dallas Cowboys in the 2021 NFL Draft: What players could they take?
- NFL Green Bay Packers at the NFL Draft 2021: What players could they pick?
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin verdict: final conviction, charges and what will happen now?