Piqué appoints Sarabia as FC Andorra head coach
Quique Setién's former assistant at Barça has signed until June 2023, with the aim of achieving promotion to Spain's Second Division.
Eder Sarabia, Quique Setién's former assistant at Barcelona, has become the new coach of FC Andorra. Barça defender Gerard Piqué is one of the owners of the club through the Kosmos group. Until a few months ago, Sarabia was Piqué's coach at the Catalan club and now finds himself working under Piqué's orders at the Andorran club.
Sarabia has signed a deal until June 2023, with the aim of achieving promotion to the Second Division. Currently, Andorra sit second in Group 3 Sub group A of Spain's Third Division, just one point behind the leaders, Nástic.
At the age of 40, the Basque coach will undertake his first adventure as first team coach, having been assistant to Setién at Barcelona, Real Betis and Las Palmas. Sarabia will be officially presented as Andorra manager on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker