Bayern president takes a look at Qatar's preparations ahead of CWC
As the time looms for Bayern to move to Doha as they prepare for the CWC, Qatar's ambassador to Germany Sheikh Abdullah Bin Mohamed AL Thani showed Rumminigge local preparations.
Qatar's ambassador to Germany, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Mohamed AL Thani took time to show FC Bayern Munich president Karl Heinz Rummenigge the preparations ahead of both the forthcoming club World Cup and the 2022 World Cup with former player being heavily involved in the 2006 tournament staged in Germany.
Doha will once again host the delayed 2020 Club World Cup competition in February and the event affords the local organizational governing body the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (SC) and opportunity to test infrastructure and logistics ahead of the FIFA 2022 World Cup which will held for the first time ever in the Middle East.
Over recent years, Bayern Munich have visited Doha on a number of occasions for warm weather training camps at the Aspire Academy with a joint venture established between both parties.The next time the Bavarian outfit visit the Qatari capital it will be ahead of their participation at the FIFA Club World Cup in which commences on 4 February.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim