Arsenal make enquiry for Real Madrid's Odegaard
According to Sky Sports, Arsenal have asked Real Madrid about the possibility of signing Martin Odegaard on loan.
Arsenal have reportedlty made an enquiry to Real Madrid about a possible loan deal for Martin Odegaard, who has asked to leave the Bernabéu due to a lack of game time under Zinedine Zidane.
Odegaard came back to Madrid last summer after an impressive one-season loan spell at Real Sociedad, who had a two-year agreement in principle for the player.
However, the agreement was cut short by Zidane, who wanted the young Norwegian midfielder among his ranks for this season.
However, the 22-year-old has barely featured this season and has therefore asked to be sent on another loan assignment before the close of the winter transfer window.
Arsenal want Odegaard to replace Ozil
AS has learned that the Norway international has already spoken to Sociedad about a possible return to the Anoeta Stadium, where he shined last season. But Sociedad will not be the only option available to him.
According to Sky Sports, Arsenal are also interested in securing the services of the Norwegian midfielder following the departure of Mesut Özil, who recently left for Fenerbahçe after being written out Gunners coach Mikel Arteta’s plans.
Real Madrid are considering Arsenal’s proposal, according to Sky Sports' source, although the North London outfit could also face competition from another Premier League club.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA Skills Challenge: which players will participate in the 2021 edition?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 Does NBA League Pass include NBA All-Star 2021?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming & when it could pass Senate vote, IRS tax return | Live
- 2021 TAX FILING Has the IRS already started refunding tax return 2021?
- NFL Denver Broncos: Stay locked on Drew or hand keys to a rookie QB?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK How to claim a missing stimulus check on your 2020 tax return