Mbappé: "If I renew with PSG, it will be to stay here for some time"
The French striker spoke to the media at the end of the 4-0 Ligue 1 win at Parc des Princes over Montpellier and offered some clues relating to his future.
Kylian Mbappé delivered on of his finest performances of the season as PSG put four past Montpellier to move clear at the top of the Ligue 1 table. The striker bagged two of the goals and post game spoke to the media stating that if he does renews his deal, it would see the striker remain with the Parisian outfit for 'some time' .
"We're currently negotiating with the club and I am spending considerable time reflecting on many things. If I renew\ with PSG, then it would be stay here for some considerable time. I plan to make a definitive decision soon, but if I renew, then it will be to stick around" observed the French international.
Kylian Mbappé's current deal with PSG expires at the end of June (2022) and if he fails to renew with the Ligue 1 giants, then the club would be forced to try and secure a sale rather than let the player leave on a free. Today's post game declarations was the first time the 22-year-old has publicly spoken about his contractual situation since PSG sporting director Leonardo commenced the negotiation process with the player's representatives last week. The next weeks and indeed months will be key in resolving one of football's long standing sources of speculation with the player heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid for some time now.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...