Odegaard set to complete move to Arsenal from Real Madrid
According to The Times, Arsenal will pay Real Madrid €2 million for the loan deal which sees Odegaard join the Premier League club for the rest of the season.
Arsenal have agreed to sign Martin Odegaard on loan from Real Madrid until the end of the season. AS understand that the Norwegian will travel to London on Sunday night ahead of completing a move to the Gunners on Monday. He will undergo a medical with the Premier League club before being officially presented at the Emirates.
There is no purchase option involved in the 6-month loan deal. According to The Times, Arsenal will pay Real Madrid €2 million for the deal until the end of the 2020/21 season. It is the same figure that Real Sociedad paid in 2019. Arsenal will pay Odegaard's full salary.
Arteta key in Odegaard decision
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta spoke to the 22-year-old directly to assure him that he will get minutes in his new project. This has reportedly been decisive for the Norwegian, who also had the choice of returning to Real Sociedad, where he showed some superb form last season. Real Madrid are happier with the offer from Arsenal as they are not a direct rival.
Odegaard will be their second loanee from Real Madrid this season, along with fellow midfielder Dani Ceballos.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA Skills Challenge: which players will participate in the 2021 edition?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 Does NBA League Pass include NBA All-Star 2021?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming & when it could pass Senate vote, IRS tax return | Live
- 2021 TAX FILING Has the IRS already started refunding tax return 2021?
- NFL Denver Broncos: Stay locked on Drew or hand keys to a rookie QB?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK How to claim a missing stimulus check on your 2020 tax return