Sales and loan deals see Madrid generate €102M for Mbappé
The French striker remains a key priority for Real Madrid club president Florentino Perez with the LaLiga side hoping to secure the French player's services next summer.
With Real Madrid closing the loan move which will see Martin Odegaard play with Arsenal for the remainder of the season, the club have banked two million euro from the venture and made a saving on the Norwegian's wages which will be covered by the North London outfit.
Every euro is vital to the club at present with the forecast currently suggesting the institution will post a loss of 91 million euro for the current season as a consequence of the covid pandemic and it's deep ranging impact. The club are hoping that proposed salary cuts and further player sales can offset the forecast with the club also anxious to be able to cover a potential Kylian Mbappé acquisition next summer.
Mbappé contemplating future
The French striker has yet to renew his contract with PSG and his recent declarations after last Friday's Ligue 1 game gave little away in his line of thinking: "We're currently negotiating with the club and I am spending considerable time reflecting on many things. If I renew with PSG, then it would be stay here for some considerable time. I plan to make a definitive decision soon, but if I renew, then it will be to stick around" observed the French international
Real Madrid have managed to generate 102 million euro in recent player transactions which include firm sales and loan deals. Moroccan international Achraf was sold to Inter for 40 million euro, Spurs bought Reguilón for 30 million. Óscar moved to Sevilla for a fee of 15 million euro with these three deals alone bringing in 85 million euro.
Other less high profile deals involving the likes of Dani Gómez, De Frutos, Mayoral or have secured a further 15 million with the Arsenal loan fee of two million euro for Odegaard adding to a current grand total of 102 million which will be set aside for the French forward's signature.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check passed in Senate updates: who qualifies, how much, when will the payment arrive, Biden signs | Live
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN Why are unemployment benefits changing from $400 to $300?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check passed in the Senate: when is voting in the House of Representatives?
- US NEWS Child tax credit - $3000 or $3600: how much will it be per child?
- STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check passed: when will it be sent out and how much?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check passed: when will Biden sign it?