Kabak confident he will suit Liverpool style
After joining Liverpool from Schalke, Ozan Kabak feels his style will suit the Premier League champions.
Ozan Kabak believes he will fit into Liverpool's style well after joining the club from Schalke.
The Turkey defender joined the Premier League champions on loan, with an option to buy, on Monday as the injury-hit Reds also added Ben Davies.
Kabak, 20, feels he will be well suited to playing for Liverpool, who are third in the Premier League ahead of hosting Brighton and Hove Albion on Wednesday.
Kablak: "Liverpool was my childhood team"
"Yes, of course. First of all, Liverpool play offensive football and press high; sometimes they leave some space in the back so I think Liverpool centre-backs need to be fast, so I think I suit it in this way," he told LFC TV.
"Also, they like to play and build the game, so you need to have good feet to build up the game. So I think I suit Liverpool very well."
Kabak said he grew up dreaming of one day playing for the Premier League giants.
"Liverpool was my childhood team. So I always wanted to come to this club, to play at this amazing stadium, in front of these amazing fans," he said.
"It's a dream for me. Now the dream comes true."
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: can I get it if I also received the third stimulus check?
- US NEWS Lyrids meteor shower 2021: dates, times and how to see in the US
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Is it possible to use the money from the stimulus check to pay the rent or the mortgage?
- CORONAVIRUS US Coronavirus US: is a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine necessary?
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?