Christian Pulisic predicts the winner of Super Bowl LV
This Sunday the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will face the Kansas City Chiefs at the Raymond James stadium to define the winner of the Super Bowl LV.
On 7 February the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will face the Kansas City Chiefs at the Raymond James stadium in the final game of the 2021 NFL season in Super Bowl LV. The Chiefs are aiming to become back-to-back champions, but in order to do that they need to defeat the Bucs led by Tom Brady who is looking for his seventh ring at 43-years-old.
Pulisic likes Tampa
Christian Pulisic is currently one of the best players in the United State men’s national team and he is becoming a key player for Chelsea in his second season in the Premier League. The American winger was interviewed by 5th Stand where he was asked to predict the winner of the Super Bowl LV, since the NFL is one of the most popular sports in the United States.
“To be honest I like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for several years now and I think Tom Brady is the G.O.A.T., so I think they will win Super Bowl LV,” said Pulisic.
At the same time, the 22-year-old compared Chelsea FC with the Kansas City Chiefs because they are a young team, but he knows that experience is very important and players like Gronkowski and Brady make the Bucs better.
“I think that the Chiefs are like Chelsea because we have a lot of young players and we are a very dynamic team. But they are facing a very experienced team like the Bucs with Brandy and Gronk, so the Chiefs will have a tough time if they want to win,” added Pulisic.
Te recomendamos en English
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL George Floyd verdict and closing arguments: what has defense and prosecution stated?
- PLAYSTATION Horizon Zero Dawn free on PS4 and PS5: date, times and how to download
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Overpayment of unemployment benefits: should I give it back?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Why has the demand for vaccines decreased in some states of the country?
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- European Super League Florentino Pérez on European Super League: "We are doing this to save football"