Juventus not interested in move for Eden Hazard
Eden Hazard has been linked with a move from Real Madrid, but Juventus are seemingly not among the Belgium forward's potential destinations.
Juventus are not targeting misfiring Real Madrid forward Eden Hazard, while Sergio Ramos' wait for a new Real Madrid deal looks set to continue with Manchester United reportedly monitoring the Spain captain's situation at the Bernabéu.
Hazard's future has become a talking point amid his struggles at Madrid since arriving from Chelsea in 2019 and while his former club have expressed an interest in a cut-price deal to take him back to Stamford Bridge where the playmaker could end up remains to be seen.
Juventus deny interest in Hazard
54.3% - Real Madrid have won 54.3% of their games with Eden Hazard 🇧🇪 in all competitions (GP35 W19 D9 L7), compared to 63.6% without him since last season (GP44 W28 D8 L8). Injury. pic.twitter.com/qEz4yJPgfq— OptaJose (@OptaJose) February 3, 2021
Juventus are not interested in Real Madrid playmaker Hazard for now, according to CalcioMercato.
Hazard has made just 24 LaLiga appearances for Madrid since arriving ahead of 2019-20 after battling numerous injuries.
Madrid reportedly paid €100million for the Belgium international.
Ramos' Real Madrid stand-off continues
- Sergio Ramos' future at Madrid is also uncertain. The defender is out of contract at the end of the season and is reportedly set to miss another two months after undergoing knee surgery. Marca says Ramos will still be without a contract by the time he returns, most likely in April.
- Changes are also expected at Barcelona at season's end. CalcioMercato reports Milan are interested in midfielder Philippe Coutinho, who has struggled to live up to expectations with the LaLiga giants.
- Barcelona and Arsenal are interested in bringing in Marc Overmars as sports director, according to Mundo Deportivo, with the former Netherlands international set to leave his role as Ajax director of football at season's end.
- After several impressive displays for Leicester City, the Premier League club are rushing to renew Youri Tielemans' contract, which runs until 2023, according to TodoFichajes.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: can I get it if I also received the third stimulus check?
- US NEWS Lyrids meteor shower 2021: dates, times and how to see in the US
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Is it possible to use the money from the stimulus check to pay the rent or the mortgage?
- CORONAVIRUS US Coronavirus US: is a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine necessary?
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?