Super Bowl LV 2021: the best ads - Amazon, Cadillac, GM, Uber Eats...
We take a look at some of the stand-out commercials aired during Super Bowl LV, which saw Brady's Buccaneers beat Mahomes' Chiefs.
Usually humorous, eye-catching and very big-budget - the air time alone cost advertisers $5.5m per 30-second slot this year - the TV commercials are one of the most anticipated and talked-about features of the Super Bowl.
Here's a look at some of the best ads shown during Super Bowl LV, as Tom Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat Patrick Mahomes’ Kansas City Chiefs 31-9.
Super Bowl LV ads: some of this year's best
Amazon: Alexa's Body
An Amazon employee identifies actor Michael B Jordan as the perfect vessel for the new Alexa device.
Timothée Chalamet is Edgar Scissorhands, as Cadillac imagine what it would be like if Edward Scissorhands, he of the eponymous 1990 hit movie, had a son.
GM: No Way, Norway
Shocked to learn that Norway produces more electric vehicles per capita than the US, Will Ferrell enlists Kenan Thompson and Awkwafina for a road trip to the country.
Klarna: The Four Quarter-Sized Cowboys
"That’s a mighty fine pair of boots." Four mini Maya Rudolphs go shopping on horseback in the Wild West.
Michelob Ultra: Happy
Featuring a host of elite sports stars such as Serena Williams, this ad asks: "Are you happy because you win, or do you win because you are happy?"
M&Ms: Come Together
Dan Levy stars in an ad all about saying sorry.
Uber Eats: Wayne's World and Cardi B's Shameless Manipulation
Cardi B makes an appearance in Wayne's parents' basement as Mike Myers and Dana Carvey reprise their legendary Wayne's World roles.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $3,000/$3,600 child tax credit: how long would stimulus measure last?
- COPA DEL REY Barcelona vs Sevilla: result, summary and goals
- MANCHESTER UNITED De Gea, Martial doubts for Man Utd ahead of derby with Man City
- USMNT England want to persuade Yunus Musah to leave the USMNT
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 $15 minimum wage: what's the state of the current negotiation and who is pushing for it?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $1,400 stimulus check: new eligibility criteria for payment to filers