PSG, Man City still eyeing Messi as Madrid consider Varane sale
Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain have not given up on the idea of luring Leo Messi from Barcelona while Raphaël Varane could be set for a move.
Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain are still keen on landing Barcelona and Argentina captain Leo Messi, whose future remains unclear with his contract with the LaLiga giants expiring at the end of the season.
And the two clubs most strongly linked with the six-time Ballon d'Or winner remain interested.
PSG and Man City circling around Messi
Paris Saint-Germain are continuing their push to sign Messi, according to France Football.
The Ligue 1 giants have angered Barça boss Ronald Koeman as those connected with PSG have regularly discussed Messi.
ESPN says Manchester City are also still tracking Messi, but will wait until March or April before making more of a move.
Real Madrid ready to cash in on Varane
Thiago Silva hopes to extend Chelsea stay but David Alaba wage demands must drop for club to pursue interest https://t.co/ViHHdgUorz— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) February 8, 2021
- Out of contract at Real Madrid in 2022, Raphaël Varane 's future is unclear. Reports in Spain state the LaLiga giants suspect the defender will not renew and they could sell him for €50million at the end of this season as a result, with PSG and Manchester United interested.
- Madrid are favourites to land Bayern Munich star David Alaba. The Telegraph reports Alaba's wage demands, believed to be around £20m per year, are too high for Chelsea . Alaba is set to leave the Bundesliga giants when his contract expires at the end of the season.
- United 's sights may be elsewhere. The Independent claims RB Leipzig defender Ibrahima Konate is their main centre-back target ahead of 2021-22. Konate has also been linked to Liverpool and Chelsea .
- Arsenal want a young left-back to learn from Kieran Tierney, according to The Athletic.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PSG vs Bayern Munich: times, TV & how to watch online
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Would the fourth stimulus check be taxed by the IRS?
- NFL Former Chiefs assistant Reid charged with felony DWI
- COVID-19 VACCINATION What to do if you get covid-19 between vaccine doses?
- MLS When is the MLS transfer deadline?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN What to know about $3,600 Child Tax credit: dates, eligibility, amount