Ronaldo adds ultra-rare €8m Bugatti to incredible car collection
Ronaldo has splashed out on a luxury gift for himself with the ultra-rare Bugatti Centodieci, which will be one of ten in existence.
Aside from one of the most decorated trophy collections in footballing history, Cristiano Ronaldo also has a stunning collection of luxury cars that continues to grow.
Having celebrated his 36th birthday last week, the Juventus star decided to treat himself by splashing out on a car that will become the jewel of his collection, the Bugatti Centodieci.
Costing a cool €8 million, Ronaldo’s super rare Bugatti Centodieci will be one of just 10 models in existence. However, the Portuguese striker will have to wait until 2022 until he receives it and can show it off on social media, as Bugatti only started production a few weeks ago.
This latest Bugatti model boasts a whopping 16-cylinder engine and can go from 0-100 km/h in 2.4 seconds and 0-200 km/h in 6.1 seconds. The maximum speed of the Bugatti Centodieci is an incredible 380 km/h. In order to experience his new vehicle at that speed, he would have to take it to a racing track, where it could comfortably go head-to-head with an F1 car.
Ronaldo’s vehicle is still in the testing phase and will undergo the famous wind tunnel tests in the coming weeks, as engineers look to ensure the car is meets the impeccable conditions expected of its price.
Ronaldo’s enviable supercar collection
This latest Bugatti model pays tribute to the classic Bugatti EB 110, and it will not be the first vehicle from this luxury brand that forms part of Ronaldo's enviable collection of supercars.
Aside from his Bugatti Chiron, his current 20-car-strong collection also includes a Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI, a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, an Aston Martin DB9, three Ferraris, a Rolls Royce Phantom and a Bentley GT Speed.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Tokyo Olympics cancellation remains an option, says top Japanese politician
- NBA Dallas' Doncic on game-winning three-pointer: "Those are the best feelings ever"
- US NEWS A new proposal to revamp unemployment systems and increase benefits announced
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin pleads the Fifth Amendment: what is it, and what are the defendant’s rights when they invoke it?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Veteran third stimulus check: when is it arriving & how much?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: why could it be unlikely?