Neymar celebrates PSG’s win over Barcelona and Mbappé’s hat-trick
The PSG and Brazil star showed his delight on Twitter at his current club’s thumping 4-1 win over his former team in the Champions League last 16..
Neymar could not hide his delight as PSG thrashed his former club Barcelona 4-1 in the first leg of their last-16 tie. The Brazilian tweeted out his ecstasy as PSG came back from being 1-0 down (a Messi penalty), with Mbappé proving decisive scoring a hat-trick.
Neymar thrilled with PSG performance
When the French striker beat Ter Stegen in the 31st minute to make it 1-1, Neymar, who missed the game through injury 'shouted' on Twitter: "Gol porraa" (Goal, you beauty).
As Mbappé took control of the match Neymar tweeted out his appreciation for his teammate: "Mbappe jogando muito... Hat-trick do meu menino" (Mbappé playing really well... a hat-trick for my boy).
Mbappe JOGANDO MUITO..... HAT-TRICK do meu menino 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽— Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) February 16, 2021
At the end of the game, Neymar also showed his love for his teammates, with particular focus on Leandro Paredes. "Que partida da equipe, todos muito bem. PAREDES um monstro, CRAQUE" (What a great game from the team, everyone was great. Paredes is a monster. Cracking player).
Que partida da equipe, todos muito bem👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 PAREDES um monstro, CRAQUE— Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) February 16, 2021
Neymar before the game had admitted, also on Twitter, that this was one of the top three games he had always wanted to play.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barçagate live updates | Former FC Barcelona president Bartomeu detained
- BARCELONA Former Barça president Bartomeu arrested after club offices raided
- BARCELONA Barçagate: Which Barcelona players were affected by the I3 Ventures social media posts?
- NBA NBA: Giannis emulates Abdul-Jabbar in Bucks victory, LeBron in milestone game as Lakers win
- GOLDEN GLOBES Golden Globes 2021: full list of winners
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live