LeBron to branch out into music? Lakers star wants to make an album
Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James is keen to release an album, though he would not be rapping on it himself.
LeBron James doesn't yet look close to being ready to end his basketball career, but he's already planning his next career move.
Los Angeles Lakers superstar James is considering moving into the music business.
The four-time NBA champion has a contract until the end of the 2022-23 season, by which time he will be 38 years old.
James is hoping he can move from producing the goods on the court to producing in the studio but is not planning on rapping himself.
The 16-time All-Star would instead look to rope in friends to help with vocals, but said he was just "thinking out loud".
"My love for music is INSANE!!! I think I'm going to do an album," tweeted James.
My love for music is INSANE!!! I think I’m going to do a album. Oh no I won’t be rapping or anything like that. I’m not crazy, I know what I’m great at, but I tell you one thing I do have. So many friends that can. ! Thinking out load .— LeBron James (@KingJames) February 18, 2021
"Oh no I won't be rapping or anything like that. I'm not crazy, I know what I'm great at, but I tell you one thing I do have; so many friends that can [rap]!"
LeBron already has experience in the music business, having been an executive producer on 2 Chainz's album 'Rap or Go to the League'.
There is no doubt James' attention will be solely on basketball on Thursday, though, with the Lakers entertaining the Brooklyn Nets.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker