Benzema out of Real Madrid's trip to Valladolid
The Frenchman missed Madrid's last training session before the trip to take on Real Valladolid on Saturday. Madrid could be without Benzema against Atalanta.
Karim Benzema is the latest name to be added to Zinedine Zidane's injury list. The Frenchman missed Friday morning's training session at Valdebebas and will not travel for tomorrow's LaLiga clash against Real Valladolid.
The club has not yet officially reported the injury that the striker has picked up but it may mean that Benzema also misses the trip to face Atalanta in the Champions League. In last Sunday's 2-0 win over Valencia, he played a large part of the game after suffering a blow to the ankle from Thierry Correia.
Eden Hazard and Rodrygo are both ruled out of Saturday's away trip. Ramos, Militao, Valverde, Marcelo and Odriozola join them on the list of injuries in the Los Blancos squad. The only forwards available at the moment are Mariano and possibly young Spanish striker Hugo Duro, the top scorer at Real Madrid Castilla.
Te recomendamos en English
- E3 2021 Nintendo Direct conference & Treehouse at E3 2021: times, stream online, and how to watch
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Coronavirus US: Pfizer vs Moderna vaccine side effects
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why are Olympics named like that? Origin and meaning
- US News IRS delays: Is identity theft delaying stimulus checks and tax refunds?
- US News How have vaccine lotteries impacted vaccination rates?
- Copa America Who won the last Copa America and which country has the most titles?